How does it work?
Our online shop is hosted by the Kindo school payment service. Simply set up an account with Kindo, click through to the section you need and start shopping. Kindo payments are immediately verified and clearly linked to your profile and child.
What is the shop used for?
The Online Shop is used for school donation, activity fees and where it makes sense, for event tickets, school yearbook orders and a number of PTA initiatives.
What payment options do I have?
Kindo will ask you to ‘Top Up’ when making payment. You simply top up the total cost of your uniform order. You can pay by:
- Internet Banking (POLi) – links to your internet banking – no surcharge for you
- Account2Account – links to your internet banking – no surcharge for you
- Credit Card – this will incur and extra 2.5% surcharge + a 50c fee.
POLi and Account2Account are very similar and if your bank is NZ based you should be able to use either. Once you link through to your internet banking site, you will still have the chance to confirm the transaction.
Follow these simple steps to get going.
- Go to https://shop.tgcl.co.nz/shop/q2.shtml.
- Set up an account and then add your children’s names.
- Start using the Online Shop.