169 Manukau Road, Epsom
0800 600 553
The PTA also has a range of Second-hand Uniforms available.
School Uniform for all
- Red Polo T-shirt with the School Crest (short or long sleeved)
- Navy Blue skort / shorts or long pants
- Navy blue Polar Fleece with the School Crest
- Black ankle socks or navy tights/ knee length socks
- School sunhat to be worn from Labour weekend to Easter – Terms 1 and 4.
Sports Uniform – to be worn when taking part in sport, PE or training before
- School sports shorts
- School House Tshirts
Students must arrive and leave school in the correct school uniform, however they may change into their sports uniform during the day. There may be occasions when teachers will direct students to wear their full school uniform or alternative clothing depending on the circumstances e.g. swimming lessons
Please note that students who feel cold are not supposed to wear a long sleeved
thermal under their T shirt, rather a short sleeved thermal that will not be seen or
preferably the school sweatshirt.
Reminder that school jackets are not to be worn inside the classroom.
- School Rain Jacket
- School Beanie
A PLAIN black shoe must be worn at Kohimarama school. See the pictures attached
- Shoulder length hair needs to be tied back with a navy blue, red or black hair tie/ plain headband
- Hair should be a natural colour
- Nail polish or makeup should not be worn at school unless for a specific event organised by the teacher
- Students should wear only a watch/ single stud earring
Mr Engles is the only one with the authority to sanction, in individual cases,
variances from the code. These reasons could include, but may not be limited
For reasons of religious belief
For reasons of cultural heritage
- If a written request has been made to the Principal to wear a religious or
special family piece of jewellery and permission is given the student will
be issued with a pass.
- If a request has not been made, please follow up with the students’
parents, alerting them to the fact that this needs to be done.
You must be logged in to post a comment.