Our live Calendar enables parents and caregivers to plan for key dates and upcoming events at the school. It is being continually updated to give as much notice as possible.
|Digital Citizenship Week||Mon, 12 Feb - Fri, 16 Feb|
|BOT Meeting||Mon, 12 Feb|
|Snell Team Water Safety||Mon, 12 Feb|
|Week 3||Mon, 12 Feb|
|Chinese New Year||Fri, 16 Feb|
|School Assembly||Fri, 16 Feb|
|PTA - Weetbix Tryathlon||Sun, 18 Feb|
|Week 4||Mon, 19 Feb|
|Meet The Teacher Night||Tue, 20 Feb|
|Peer Mediator Training||Thu, 22 Feb - Fri, 23 Feb|
|Y2-3 Swimming||Mon, 26 Feb - Thu, 1 Mar|
|Week 5||Mon, 26 Feb|
|Kiri Team Road Safety||Mon, 26 Feb - Wed, 28 Feb|
|Y6 Sailing||Wed, 28 Feb - Thu, 1 Mar|
|School Assembly||Thu, 1 Mar|
|Kiri Team Road Safety||Fri, 2 Mar|
|Y5-8 Swimming Sports||Fri, 2 Mar|
|PTA Meeting||Mon, 5 Mar|
|Week 6||Mon, 5 Mar|
|Y2-3 Swimming||Mon, 5 Mar - Thu, 8 Mar|
This calendar includes:
- Term Dates
- Teachers Only Days & Public Holidays
- School Wide Events (these may be only added 1 month before the event)
- Class Trips (these may be only added 1 month before the trip)
- Parents Meetings (these may be only added 1 month before the event)
- Year Group Swimming
- Bays Suburbs & Eastern Zone sports events
- PTA Events
This calendar doesn’t include:
- Sports Practices
- Class events (like Room 4 Library Day).
- Uniform Shop
- Ice-blocks Fridays
- Sushi Wednesdays
Dates of Note
- School Assembly – every 2 weeks (odd weeks of the term)
- House T-shirt Day – every 2 weeks (even weeks of the term)
- Wrapper free lunch boxes – every 2 weeks (even weeks of the term)
- Ice-blocks for sale at long break, $2 – every Friday
- Sushi Wednesdays lunches – every Wednesday
- Uniform Shop – every Tuesday, 8.10am-8.50am
Special Days (when the children are not in class)
You may need to make alternative arrangements for your children on these days:
- 11 Apr 2019, Thur — Teacher Interviews. Classes finish at 12.55pm. Some supervision available in the hall for afternoon if needed.
- 31 May 2019, Fri — Teacher-only Day. School closed to students.
- 15 Aug 2019, Thur — Teacher Interviews. Classes finish at 12.55pm. Some supervision available in the hall for afternoon if needed.
- 29 Oct 2019, Tue — Teacher-only Day. School closed to students.
- 18 Dec 2019, Wed — Final Assembly (approximately 10.30am-12pm). Parents are encouraged to attend and are responsible for transporting their children to and from the venue. Once the assembly is finished the children are finished for the year.