Our live Calendar enables parents and caregivers to plan for key dates and upcoming events at the school. It is being continually updated to give as much notice as possible.
|Y6 Camp||Tue, 20 Aug - Fri, 23 Aug|
|Y7/8 Mathex Evening||Thu, 22 Aug|
|Y7/8 E Pro 8 Challenge 5-8pm||Thu, 22 Aug|
|Otago Problem Solving Set 5||Thu, 22 Aug|
|School Assembly 1.55 pm||Fri, 23 Aug|
|Team, Staff and Sibling Photos||Tue, 27 Aug|
|Team, Staff and Sibling Photos||Thu, 29 Aug|
|Blokes' Breakfast||Fri, 30 Aug|
|School Speech Finals||Mon, 2 Sep|
|Y4-8 ICAS Science||Wed, 4 Sep|
|Band Showcase 6.30pm||Wed, 4 Sep|
|Kiri Stardome Trip - Rms 2,4,5||Thu, 5 Sep|
|Y6 E Pro 8 9.30am-12pm||Thu, 5 Sep|
|Y6 Motat||Thu, 5 Sep|
|School Assembly 1.55 pm||Fri, 6 Sep|
|Y7/8 Aims||Mon, 9 Sep - Fri, 13 Sep|
|Y4 Trip to Botanical Gardens||Tue, 10 Sep|
|Y5 Camp Parent Information Evening - 6.30||Tue, 10 Sep|
|Y4-8 ICAS Writing||Wed, 11 Sep|
|Y5/6 Mathex Evening||Thu, 12 Sep|
This calendar includes:
- Term Dates
- Teachers Only Days & Public Holidays
- School Wide Events (these may be only added 1 month before the event)
- Class Trips (these may be only added 1 month before the trip)
- Parents Meetings (these may be only added 1 month before the event)
- Year Group Swimming
- Bays Suburbs & Eastern Zone sports events
- PTA Events
This calendar doesn’t include:
- Sports Practices
- Class events (like Room 4 Library Day).
- Uniform Shop
- Ice-blocks Fridays
- Sushi Wednesdays
Dates of Note
- School Assembly – every 2 weeks (odd weeks of the term)
- House T-shirt Day – every 2 weeks (even weeks of the term)
- Wrapper free lunch boxes – every 2 weeks (even weeks of the term)
- Ice-blocks for sale at long break, $2 – every Friday
- Sushi Wednesdays lunches – every Wednesday
- Uniform Shop – every Tuesday, 8.10am-8.50am
Special Days (when the children are not in class)
You may need to make alternative arrangements for your children on these days:
- 11 Apr 2019, Thur — Teacher Interviews. Classes finish at 12.55pm. Some supervision available in the hall for afternoon if needed.
- 31 May 2019, Fri — Teacher-only Day. School closed to students.
- 15 Aug 2019, Thur — Teacher Interviews. Classes finish at 12.55pm. Some supervision available in the hall for afternoon if needed.
- 29 Oct 2019, Tue — Teacher-only Day. School closed to students.
- 18 Dec 2019, Wed — Final Assembly (approximately 10.30am-12pm). Parents are encouraged to attend and are responsible for transporting their children to and from the venue. Once the assembly is finished the children are finished for the year.