Our live Calendar enables parents and caregivers to plan for key dates and upcoming events at the school. It is being continually updated to give as much notice as possible.
|Quizathon||Wed, 19 Jun - Fri, 21 Jun|
|Otago Problem Solving Set 3||Thu, 20 Jun|
|Y4/5 trip to MindLab||Fri, 21 Jun|
|Quizathon||Mon, 24 Jun - Wed, 26 Jun|
|Hearing and Vision Testing||Tue, 25 Jun|
|School Assembly 1.55 pm||Fri, 28 Jun|
|Intermediate Band in Assembly||Fri, 28 Jun|
|Bay Suburbs Netball||Tue, 2 Jul|
|Kapa Haka Matariki Performance at Stonefields School||Thu, 4 Jul|
|Y0-1 - Kiri Team Trip to Botanical Gardens||Thu, 4 Jul|
|Reports Go Home||Fri, 5 Jul|
|SCHOOL HOLIDAYS||Sat, 6 Jul - Sun, 21 Jul|
|START OF TERM 3||Mon, 22 Jul|
|Otago Problem Solving Set 4||Thu, 25 Jul|
|School Assembly 1.55 pm||Fri, 26 Jul|
|Y3 Cowley trip to Motat||Tue, 30 Jul|
|Y2 Cowley trip to Motat||Wed, 31 Jul|
|School Disco||Fri, 2 Aug|
|School Cross Country||Thu, 8 Aug|
|School Assembly 1.55 pm||Fri, 9 Aug|
This calendar includes:
- Term Dates
- Teachers Only Days & Public Holidays
- School Wide Events (these may be only added 1 month before the event)
- Class Trips (these may be only added 1 month before the trip)
- Parents Meetings (these may be only added 1 month before the event)
- Year Group Swimming
- Bays Suburbs & Eastern Zone sports events
- PTA Events
This calendar doesn’t include:
- Sports Practices
- Class events (like Room 4 Library Day).
- Uniform Shop
- Ice-blocks Fridays
- Sushi Wednesdays
Dates of Note
- School Assembly – every 2 weeks (odd weeks of the term)
- House T-shirt Day – every 2 weeks (even weeks of the term)
- Wrapper free lunch boxes – every 2 weeks (even weeks of the term)
- Ice-blocks for sale at long break, $2 – every Friday
- Sushi Wednesdays lunches – every Wednesday
- Uniform Shop – every Tuesday, 8.10am-8.50am
Special Days (when the children are not in class)
You may need to make alternative arrangements for your children on these days:
- 11 Apr 2019, Thur — Teacher Interviews. Classes finish at 12.55pm. Some supervision available in the hall for afternoon if needed.
- 31 May 2019, Fri — Teacher-only Day. School closed to students.
- 15 Aug 2019, Thur — Teacher Interviews. Classes finish at 12.55pm. Some supervision available in the hall for afternoon if needed.
- 29 Oct 2019, Tue — Teacher-only Day. School closed to students.
- 18 Dec 2019, Wed — Final Assembly (approximately 10.30am-12pm). Parents are encouraged to attend and are responsible for transporting their children to and from the venue. Once the assembly is finished the children are finished for the year.