Our live Calendar enables parents and caregivers to plan for key dates and upcoming events at the school. It is being continually updated to give as much notice as possible.
|SCHOOL HOLIDAYS||Sat, 7 Jul - Sun, 22 Jul|
|START OF TERM 3||Mon, 23 Jul|
|BOT Meeting 6.30 pm||Mon, 23 Jul|
|Otago Problem Solving||Thu, 26 Jul|
|School Assembly 1.45 pm||Fri, 27 Jul|
|Y4-8 ICAS English||Tue, 31 Jul|
|Student Achievement Discussions||Wed, 1 Aug - Thu, 2 Aug|
|SCHOOL CLOSES AT 12.55 PM for Student Achievement Discussions||Thu, 2 Aug|
|House T-Shirt Day||Fri, 3 Aug|
|PTA Meeting 7.00 pm||Mon, 6 Aug|
|Y6 Stardome||Tue, 7 Aug|
|Junior Kids Lit Competition||Wed, 8 Aug|
|Band Showcase||Wed, 8 Aug|
|School Assembly 1.45 pm||Fri, 10 Aug|
|Y4-8 ICAS Mathematics||Tue, 14 Aug|
|School Cross Country||Thu, 16 Aug|
|Junior Disco 5.30 pm - 6.30 pm||Fri, 17 Aug|
|Senior Disco 7.00 pm - 8.30 pm||Fri, 17 Aug|
|House T-Shirt Day||Fri, 17 Aug|
|BOT Meeting 6.30 pm||Mon, 20 Aug|
This calendar includes:
- Term Dates
- Teachers Only Days & Public Holidays
- School Wide Events (these may be only added 1 month before the event)
- Class Trips (these may be only added 1 month before the trip)
- Parents Meetings (these may be only added 1 month before the event)
- Year Group Swimming
- Bays Suburbs & Eastern Zone sports events
- PTA Events
This calendar doesn’t include:
- Sports Practices
- Class events (like Room 4 Library Day).
- Uniform Shop
- Ice-blocks Fridays
- Sushi Wednesdays
Dates of Note
- School Assembly – every 2 weeks (odd weeks of the term)
- House T-shirt Day – every 2 weeks (even weeks of the term)
- Wrapper free lunch boxes – every 2 weeks (even weeks of the term)
- Ice-blocks for sale at long break, $2 – every Friday
- Sushi Wednesdays lunches – every Wednesday
- Uniform Shop – every Tuesday and Thursday, 8.10am-8.50am
Special Days (when the children are not in class)
You may need to make alternative arrangements for your children on these days:
- 12 Apr, Thurs — Teacher Interviews. Classes finish at 12.55pm. Some supervision available in the hall for afternoon if needed.
- 1 Jun, Fri — Teacher-only Day. School closed to students.
- 2 Aug, Thurs — Teacher Interviews. Classes finish at 12.55pm. Some supervision available in the hall for afternoon if needed.
- 19 Dec, Wed — Final Assembly (approximately 10.30am-12pm). Parents are encouraged to attend and are responsible for transporting their children to and from the venue. Once the assembly is finished the children are finished for the year.