We are very proud of our student leaders for the incredible support they give and the positive role models they are to our student population. Our student leaders help make our school the fantastic place it is.
This group of students is chosen from our senior school, Year 7-8. They meet fortnightly and are involved in:
- Organising school events such as our school Disco
- Organising and running our school assembly each fortnight
- Deciding on and running our fundraising event each term for various charities
- Leadership training including each term including attending National Young Leaders Day
This group of students is chosen from our senior school, Year 7-8. They support the organisation and running of:
- House challenges each term
- School sporting events, for example swimming, cross country and athletics
- House points tallying
This group of students is chosen from our senior school, Year 6-8. They have been trained in mediation and are integral during break times at supporting:
- friends having disagreements
- students with no one to play with
- student disputes over rules in games being played
This group of students is chosen from Year 6. They undergo training by the Police and ensure our students cross the roads safely when arriving to and departing from school.
This group of students is chosen from Years 6-8. They are trained by our school librarian and are rostered on during break time to assist students in the library. This may include finding a book, using the computer and reading to younger students. Additionally our Librarians re-shelve and issue books to students.