5 February 2018
As part of our water and safety skills programme the Year 7 and 8’s will be participating in a 3 day programme in Term 1.
- Mon, 12 Feb – Water Safety Programme at Panmure Pools (10.30am-1.30pm)
- Tue 6 Mar – Surfing lessons at Raglan Surf School, Raglan
- Tue 20 Mar – Life Saving Course at Muriwai Surf Club
All activities will be run by professionally trained instructors. We will be transported by bus to the venues and back on each trip.
- Complete permission form: Friday, 9 February
- Cost: Free (covered by Activity Fee)
Due to the nature of the programme we will need parent help for the three days. If you are able to help on any of these days please indicate your support below.
We will provide more information about gear, times and other details closer to the time.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jodi Maran (email@example.com).
Jodi Maran and Jim Dyer