1 February 2018
The highly successful Family Fun Run is now into its 5th year and the date is fast approaching, so dust off your running shoes and join in the fun! There will be a 1km and a 2km run to suit all ages and fitness levels. So all your family can join in the fun and parents we hope to see you running/walking too!
- When: Friday, 16 March
- Entries Close: Friday, 9 March
- Location: Madills Farm (outside Soccer Clubrooms)
- Time: Run starts at 6.00pm sharp
Please arrive no later than 5.30pm – 5.45pm for pre-race briefing and warm up
- Cost: $10 per person, up to a maximum of $30 per family. This must be prepaid.
- Bring: Cash should you wish to purchase raffle tickets, drinks or food as there will not be eftpos facilities
Come for the run and then stay for a bite to eat and drink!!
There will be a variety of food and drinks available to purchase after the run so bring your picnic blanket and stay for the evening. The soccer club rooms will also be open for the Fun Run until 8pm offering a full cash bar should parents wish to relax with a drink.
- Children are your responsibility at the Kohimarama School Family Fun Run and no supervision is provided.
- Please note Madills Farm is an alcohol free park. Alcohol will be available to purchase inside the soccer clubrooms.
Each registered runner will receive a Fun Run number to wear on the night in their pre-race packs.
To register, you can choose from one of the two options below:
- Complete the form below.
- Make payment by Direct Credit to the Kohimarama School PTA Account (12 3027 0332092 00) at the same time. (Reference ‘Fun Run’ and your family name).
- Print this form
- Make payment by cash or cheque (payable to ‘Kohimarama School PTA’)
- Deliver in an envelope to the PTA box in the School Office