The forms and proof of address need to be returned to the school office 3 months before your child turns 5 years old. Note that the forms include a Statutory Declaration that will need to be witnessed by a Justice of the Peace and there is supporting documentation you will need to supply.
Please print out all the following forms.
- In Zone Enrolment (PDF)
- Hearing and Vision Form (PDF) (115 KB)
- Cybersafety Agreement (PDF) (428KB)
You can either bring the completed form to the school office, along with the following information for the school to copy or email email@example.com
- A birth certificate or passport
- If you own your home, you must provide Address Verification (Rates & 2x utility accounts or Purchase Agreement)
- If you rent your home, you must provide your original copy of the Tenancy Agreement (school will copy).
- If your child is not a New Zealand Citizen, appropriate Student Visa must be provided
- Immunisation record (Either an Immunisation Certificate or your child’s Plunket book)
Note that the In-Zone Enrolment Pack includes a Statutory Declaration stating your residence, which needs to be signed by a solicitor or Justice of the Peace. There is a Justice of the Peace ‘Service Desk’ which is available at a regular set time at the St Heliers Library. Visit Auckland Justices of the Peace Association to confirm time slots or for other JP options.
- Uniforms – Guidelines and Uniform Shop information.
- General A to Z – A guide to the inner workings of the school.
- Walking School Bus – Information and sign-up forms.
- After School Activities – Activities that are run out of the school grounds
- New Entrant Information – Information on how to support your child’s transition to school