The forms and proof of address need to be returned to the school office 3 months before your child turns 5 years old. Note that the forms include a Statutory Declaration that will need to be witnessed by a Justice of the Peace and there is supporting documentation you will need to supply.
Please print out all the following forms.
You can either bring the completed form to the school office, along with the following information for the school to copy or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A birth certificate or passport
- If you own your home, you must provide Address Verification (Rates & 2x utility accounts or Purchase Agreement)
- If you rent your home, you must provide your original copy of the Tenancy Agreement (school will copy).
- If your child is not a New Zealand Citizen, appropriate Student Visa must be provided
- Immunisation record (Either an Immunisation Certificate or your child’s Plunket book)
Note that the In-Zone Enrolment Pack includes a Statutory Declaration stating your residence, which needs to be signed by a solicitor or Justice of the Peace. There is a Justice of the Peace ‘Service Desk’ which is available at a regular set time at the St Heliers Library. Visit Auckland Justices of the Peace Association to confirm time slots or for other JP options.
- Uniforms – Guidelines and Uniform Shop information.
- General A to Z – A guide to the inner workings of the school.
- Walking School Bus – Information and sign-up forms.
- After School Activities – Activities that are run out of the school grounds
- New Entrant Information – Information on how to support your child’s transition to school