Novel coronavirus 2020
In January 2020, novel coronavirus (COVID-19) was identified in Hubei province, China. It causes respiratory illness with flu-like symptoms including fever, coughing, and difficulty breathing. Although the virus has spread to a number of countries, the risk of an outbreak in New Zealand is low-moderate.
The Ministry of Health is closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organization.
If any public health measures are needed for the virus, the Ministry will advise.
Our school is following the advice of the Ministry of Education including checking their website for the latest information and implementing heightened hygiene practices.
For more information see:
- the Ministry of Health website for the current status and latest health advice.
- the Ministry of Education website for:
These sites are reviewed and updated regularly.
Covid 19 Learning Information
- COVID-19 – 18 August 2020
- COVID-19 – 13 August 2020
- COVID-19 – 8 June 2020 Update
- COVID19 – Change to Leaving via Rawhitiroa Road
- COVID19 – Protocols Effective Week 8 – 2 June
- COVID19 – 26 May 2020
- Protocols during Alert Level 2
- COVID19 – 19 May 2020
- COVID19 – 18 May 2020
- COVID19 – 14 May 2020