The Gala on 18 September is all about raising money for our wonderful School and the main way we do this is through our auction. This year, thanks to Barfoot & Thompson, our generous community and the hard work of some very dedicated parents, we have pulled together an amazing selection of auction items.
You can buy lots of the auction items NOW! So have a look through and think about what you might like. Remember – every dollar of auction money that you spend goes directly to Kohimarama School so please be generous. Some of the bigger items are designed for a group, so talk to your friends and family and see if you can pool your money to win!!!
Mystery Envelopes AND Goody Bags
Do you want to support your School but can’t decide what to get? Why not surprise yourself with a mystery envelope or Goody Bag! Each $50 envelope contains a voucher for goods or services from a local retailer, restaurant or business worth approximately $50. We have vouchers from the Hip Group, Dos Amigos, Crisp, Hoyts Cinemas, Rodney Wayne and many more. Goody Bags are $20 each and contain vouchers and other wee treats. Mystery Envelopes and Goody Bags will be on sale at the Gala OR you can buy one before the event by clicking on the BUY NOW.
Live & Silent Auctions
Items listed as being a live or silent auction item will be available to bid on at the Gala. If you would like to bid on a LIVE auction item please contact email@example.com.
Catalogue of Items
Get your mates, pool your money, bid large and head out on the water for a glorious day’s fishing. Snapper, John dory, terakihi and more are yours for the taking! 8 people can travel in style aboard the beautiful Eagle Magic Riviera 42 for a day you won’t forget. Included with the boat are your captain and resident fishing expert, bait & rod hire, beer, soft drinks and food. Donated by Eagle Technologies. Value Priceless | Live Auction
Surprise yourself with a Mystery Envelope! Available at the Gala or BUY NOW. Every Mystery Envelope contains a voucher worth approximately $50 from a local store, cafe or business including the Hip Group, Dos Amigos, Mission Bay Cafe, H&M and Farmers. Support our School while getting a little something for yourself – It’s a win-win!!!
Treat yourself with one of our hand curated goodie bags – full of vouchers, samples and little bits and pieces that will totally make your day.
Perfect Waiheke Weekend
This Palm Beach holiday house on glorious Waiheke Island has fantastic views from every room and is only 10 mins walk away from the beach. It has a big child friendly garden, outdoor fire and sleeps 8 people across its 4 bedrooms. BYO linen and towels. Accommodation is for 2 nights subject to availability (Xmas excluded). Must be booked before 1 July 2019. Value $1,200 | Silent Auction
Teacher for the Day
The ultimate auction item for your child – give them a chance to be teacher for a day!
One winning student from each class (excluding Rooms 3 and 5). One special Friday in Term 4 set aside when students will have the chance to Rule the School!!! The winning ‘Teacher for the Day’ from each class will get to:
– wear mufti
– be their teacher’s special helper for the entire day
– deliver messages, take the roll, and maybe even award a few Dojos
– hand out greenies at big break
– enjoy a free ice-block
– watch whole school assembly from the comfort of a front row chair!
To make a bid click on the link below, referencing your child’s name, room number and the amount you are prepared to bid for your child to be teacher for a day. Bidding starts at $40 per classroom, or you can BUY NOW for any classroom for $100. You will be notified by email if you have been out bid and given the chance to increase your bid. Bidding closes on 6 September. SOLD: – RECENT BIDS: –
These are the classes still available: Room 1, Room 2, Room 3, Room 4, Room 5, Room 6, Room 7, Room 8, Room 9, Room 10, Room 11, Room 12, Room 13, Room 14, Room 15, Room 16, Room 17, Room 18, Room 19, Room 20, Room 21, Room 22, Room 23, Room 24
Value $1,200 | Silent Auction
Kids Lessons & Club Memberships
Description about the item. Would normally be a couple of lines long. Include a url at the end if appropriate. www.easternsuburbs.org.nz. Value $500 | Silent Auction
Eastern Suburbs Football Coaching
5 x 1 hour, one-on-one soccer training sessions with an Eastern Suburbs AFC professional coach. (We have 2 of these packages available, sold separately). www.easternsuburbs.org.nz. Value $500 | Silent Auction
Food & Drinks
In addition to the items above, there are a lot more wonderful people in our community that have contributed items to this evening! Carlton Party Hire, Carmens Alterations (St Heliers), Countdown (Glen Innes), Dos Amigos (Mission Bay), Hoyts, Kohi Deli & Cafe, Kohi Fresh Fish & Takeaways, Moretons Bar & Restaurant (St Heliers), Perfection Nails & Spa (St Heliers), Relax & Revive (St Heliers), St Johns Butchery, The Coffee Club (Mission Bay), The Porch, Velveteen (Melanesia Rd)
Terms & Conditions
- All items are sold ‘as is’ and are final.
- All auction items and services must be used within the time allotment specified at auction time, or as described on the voucher, and are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donor.
- Any values listed are stated by the donor.
- All auction items are sold by the ‘Kohimarama School PTA’ and not by the donors of said items. Buyers are requested not to ask for refunds or exchanges from the donors.
- Bach bookings must be arranged directly with the donor, subject to conditions.
- The Kohimarama School PTA reserves the right to change, delete, substitute or add any auction item up to and including the night of the auction.
- Some auction items have reserves. If the reserve is not met the item will be passed in.
Payment and Collection of Items
- If your bid is successful, you will be notified by email & payment must be made within 24 hours.
- Payment by cash or EFTPOS is preferred.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Kohimarama School PTA’.
- No item will be released without payment.
- All items (or vouchers) must be collected during the week after the Gala.